Paul86

my personal blog...

Friday, April 20, 2007

Woke up from my sleep...

20th April 2007
The time is 8:55pm. I woke up from my sleep. My night shift are finally over. The 2nd night was very tiring. I reached home at around 9am. Next week, we will be having a small test on drugs. Lord I pray that I can remember the drugs indications and side effects. Thank you for healing my left hip pain. In your most precious name I pray, amen.


I actually headed for my bed at 3pm in the afternoon after watching Il Mare, the Korean movie. I love the movie. It really touches my heart at all the right time; filling my heart with warmth and comfort. There's a Hollywood version of this movie entitled, The Lake House, starring Sandra Bullock & Keenu Reeves. Go watch it, you will love it.


Here are some pics I took for the past few days:

Me, myself & I at night...

Elder Sis after mopping the floor...

Crazy Younger sis...
Me & Nurul, my friend that I haven't see her since O Levels days. I did not see her for 3years. Finally meet up again...


That's all for today. God bless everyone, have a good rest YiWei, MamaGom, ActPrettyGom & Sarah. Our night shift are finally over. For Sarah, your night shift over my tonight. God bless the rest of my friends in other hospital too. Amen! Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home