Paul86

my personal blog...

Friday, April 06, 2007

A day out on Good Friday...

6th April 2007
Good evening everyone, how are you guys doing? The time now is 11:00pm. I went for a movie, Nada Sou Sou at GV Vivo City. I used my GV Voucher to buy the movie ticket. I went for the movie with my Younger Sis and we love the movie very much. It is the best movie we watched this year so far. The movie title, Nada Sou Sou is actually the same title of a a Japanese Folk Song.

Joi Chua cover the song in her Sunrise album, which is also the theme of the then MediaWorks Channel U Drama. Click on the Nada Sou Sou video to watch a live version of the song.

THERE IS AN ANNOUCEMENT REGARDING MSN/HOTMAIL (especially MSN!!!):
PLEASE DO NOT OPEN ANY PHOTO FOLDERS THAT IS LINK TO MY PERSONAL OR ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS EMAIL! DO NOT EVEN OPEN THE FOLDER WHEN THEY SAY MY SISTER WANTS YOU TO SEE THE FOLDER<>

Lord Jesus help us to clean up this virus mess. Thank you Lord! Amen! have a good night sleep, cya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home