Paul86

my personal blog...

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Miracle Pub - Loving The Enemy

18th April 2007
Good morning to you all reading this blog. It is 6:54am. I woke up at around 5plus in the morning. I will be taking a nap again at 1pm till 5pm. I just finish watching a miniseries of Miracle Pub. There are 5-part to this miniseries. Miracle Pub is a 5part series thats tells about lives and struggles of ex-convicts. People who are rejected by society. These people find acceptance and a second chance at the Miracle Pub.

This part is entitled Loving The Enemy. Starring Zhou Hou Ren, Huang Yi Liang, Lin Ming Zhe and more. A short summary taken directly from the VCD:

Long [Huang Yi Liang] has been the head of a mobster gang all his life. Having served his sentence for manslaughter, he makes up his mind to change. Long seeks help from his good friend, 988 [Zhou Hou Ren] at the Miracle Pub. This episode puts J (988's assistance) [Lin Ming Zhe] to the test as Long is the one who had killed J's brother many years ago. As 988's assistance, is he able to help his enemy, Long, or will he, seek revenge instead?

If you want to watch this miniseries - Miracle Pub. I only have Loving The Enemy. It was passed to me by my Elder Sis. I can lend it to you. Anyways, God bless you all.

Oh Lord, I'm back to Square 1 again. I've sinned against you yet again. I really need to for go all the temptation and I need your guidance. I always not following you. I want you to take control of my life now Lord. I ask for your forgiveness. Lead me on Lord. In your precious name I pray, amen.

Let's see what meaningful things I can do next. What will I expect for my night shift today? The sun is up. Beautiful dawn scenery awaits. It is 7:09am now. A new day arrived. I just remember a quote:

There can be miracles, when you believe...
Alright, I have to go. Deep down inside your heart, release your burden and trust in Him for He will help you through. I been through so many obstacles. I still have a long way to go. Live your life to the fullest. Don't live for the past. Live for the future because you do not know what will happen tomorrow. DO NOT worry for a new day to come. Smile sincerely. Give what you decided in your heart to give, as what I always said to myself. Blessed day ahead. Cya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home