Paul86

my personal blog...

Monday, April 09, 2007

1st day of the 3th week of PRCP...

9th April 2007
Good morning to you. It's been a long time since I type my blog in the morning. The time now is 10:41am, in about 1hour's time I will be leaving for CGH for my PRCP. Today will be the 1st day of the 3rd week of my PRCP. I had a wonderful sleep last night. Thank you Lord Jesus for giving me a peaceful sleep last night. Oh Lord I pray that you forgive me for the wrongdoings I've done. I'm praying for your guidance Lord. In your precious name I pray, amen.

I will not be cooking the instant porridge I bought yesterday. I will be having lunch at home. My mum bought Nasi Lemak. I will be having dinner at CGH instead. I don't think I will be eating a lot today.
Anyway, I took pics of my newly added Softy Medium. Now I have Softy Jr & Medium. Here's 2pics of them:
1st shot...
2nd and final shot...

Take good care of yourself, especially your health. God bless you all. He will never forsake you at all. Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home