Paul86

my personal blog...

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Back from church cum bus trip...

15th April 2007
Good evening everyone, the time is 6:33pm now. I just reached home with my younger sis. I went to church at around 8plus in the morning. My left hip still hurts. The pain is on and off. I did not have a good rest last night. Once I turn my body to the side, the pain comes sharply. I need to walk slowly now. I got a strong feeling that I strain my ligaments and muscles of my left hip joint.

Anyway, today's speaker was from Sweden. Mr. Christian Heim. He preached about the topic: The Presence And The Power of God. It's all about knowing God in our personal life & prayer life; being a vessel or a partner for God in order to become a blessing so that God's knowledge and his power will be made known and flow through us.

Our cell group today talks about the topic: Thou shalt save sex for later.
The 2main points are:
1) GOD is the creator & designer of sex
2) GOD created sex to be a beautiful expression of love IN MARRIAGE
Marriage is a convenent too. It is all about staying true to your spouse.
Read Proverbs 4:23, Hebrews 13:4, 1Corinthians 6:18-20 to understand further.

After cell group, My youger sis and I went home together. I decided to take a bus trip on the new SBS175 from Geylang Lor 1 terminal to Clementi Interchange. It was a pleasant trip. I wonder will there be two new bus service in Bedok because there will be two empty berth when CSS608 cease its operation on the 30th April 2007. Let's wait and see then.

Tomorrow will be the starting of the 4th week of my PRCP in CGH. Mon & Tues will be morning shift. Wed & Thurs are night shift from 9pm till 7am. Lord I pray for the energy for the week of attachement. I pray for your guidance in the skills I perform and things I do. I pray that I will have a better time management so I can finish my job as soon as possible. Thank you Jesus Christ, in your precious name I pray, Amen.

I have to go now, my mum asking me to eat dinner now. Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home