Paul86

my personal blog...

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Half day out. . .

14th April 2007
Good evening everyone, how are you guys doing? I'm doing fine. The time now is 11:27pm and I'm still awake. I woke up at around 10plus in the morning. I had my lunch before mopping the floor. I finished at about 2:55pm. I went to VIVO city for a window shop and visit my friend, Fairus. He is working in Mizuno. I wanted to buy a new bag from Mizuno. My current bag is spoiling soon. There's a big hole at the bottom of my bag.

All my friends have been asking me about my bag. Now I'm telling to all who wants me to buy a brand new bag, 'I'm buying a new bag!'

Alright, I have to go for now, have a goodnight rest ans have a blessed Sunday ahead! Cya! ! !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home