Paul86

my personal blog...

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm chatting on MSN...

17th April 2007
Hello everyone! How you all doing? The time now is 10:16pm. I'm still awake typing my blog and chatting on MSN with my friends. I was morning shift for today. Tomorrow I will be night shift. It will be my 1st night shift. I wonder what I will be doing for my night shift.

I went to Square 2 with my younger sis in the evening at around 5pm. We took SBS5 to Novena Square then walked through to Square 2. She went to buy her seaweed forher Home Economics Practical for the O Levels. Lord I pray that she will do her best and praise the Lord. Lord guide her along and bless her with energy so she can concentrate on her practical. Amen.

I bought Demi Soda again. I love the wonderful Fruity drink which was feature in HanaKimi. I bought 2Korean cup noodles for the break time of my night shift. Lord I pray that you give me the concentration of doing all skills that I am about to present to on my night shift. I pray for the focus and energy. Thank you for helping me through these weeks of attachment. I won't be having a fruitful learning experience without you Lord Jesus! I'm sorry for anything that I've done wrong. I hereby asking for your forgiveness. Thank you for forgiving me always. In your highest and most precious name I pray, amen.

I will be sleeping soon. My parents are asking me to sleep early and wake up early tomorrow to do my own things. Then sleep for a while before going for my night shift at 9pm. Let's see how I can adjust the timing. I can't wait for the night shift to come. It will be challenging yet fun experience I suppose. I pray that those working night shift to have the energy to concentrate too. Amen.

I will be getting my new bag in less than 4days time. Alright, I want to log off now. The time is 10:33pm now. Have a goodnight sleep guys. God bless all and blessed week ahead. Cya!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home