Paul86

my personal blog...

Saturday, April 07, 2007

A Cool Saturday ahead!

7th April 2007
Good afternoon everyone, the time is 4:25pm now. I just finish mopping the floor. We finish late because we started mopping the floor at around 1plus. My cousin came to explain somethings to my dad so we can't start before that. Anyway, how's your day today? Feeling great? A storm blew past my area. It is so cooling now. This will be a great time to make a trip down to East Coast Park for a stroll.
I'm waiting for my dad and elder sis to prepare before heading to the John Little Sale at Singapore Expo. What should I buy there? I'm not sure, I'm going to take a look at what they have for offer then I make up my mind. I'm currently listening to Tank's latest album which feature two HanaKimi songs.

Here's a poster of the Japanese Movie I watched yesterday:

Nada Sou Sou movie poster...

Thanks for dropping by. May God bless you all abundantly. To Jihan I just want to say sorry. CYA! ! !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home