Paul86

my personal blog...

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Pocky Advertisement Craze. . .

8th April 2007
Good evening everyone, the time now is 5pm and I'm Pocky craze now. I was watching the Pocky Advertisement shown in YouTube. I find that Japanese Advertisement are both creative & humorous at the same time. I was laughing at it just now. I posted 3 Pocky Advertisement on the Videos specially chosen 4 U segment of my blog, enjoy.

Anyway, my elder sis and I just reached home from church. I had cell group today. I was leading the worship today. Thank God for guiding me! In your precious name I pray, amen. After cell group, My sis's boyfriend, Paul fetched us to Plaza Singapura via his cosy car. We went to Diaso to stock up our tibits. We bought the magnetic bracelet and patch instead.

We took SBS7 all the way to Bedok Interchange because it was raining heavily. We went searching for avacado store in the hawker centre but in vain so we went home. I bought Instant Porridge from the FairPrice near my house. it is sold at 95cents. I bought four packets. I thought of cooking for the attachement this coming week. Let's see whether I will cook for the afternoon or morning shift.

Tomorrow will be the 1st day of my 4th week of PRCP in CGH. I'm looking forward to it. Lord Jesus I pray that you guide me through yet another week of attachment. I pray that I will remember the knowledge that I studied and put to use in the hospital setting. I pray that I will do my best in everything that is presented to me, all I need is your guidance oh Lord. Thanks for believing in me and carrying me through the past weeks. You are my almighty saviour and most of all my one and only Lord. Lord I pray that you forgive me for the sins I comitted. In your most precious name I pray, amen.

I will leave you with a quote for this Easter Sunday:

If Easter says anything to us today, it says this: You can put truth in a grave, but it won't stay there. You can nail it to a cross, wrap it in winding sheets and shut it up in a tomb, but it will RISE!
- Clarence W. Hall
Think about it my fellow friends. Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home