Paul86

my personal blog...

Saturday, April 21, 2007

A tiring Saturday...

21st April 2007
Good evening guys, it's been a tiring day today. I woke up in the morning still feeling tired. I mop the floor with my dad and elder sis. After that, I meet up with Fairus to pass him the money for buying my new bag. I have yet to recieve my new bag because he will buy the bag tomorrow. I will be collecting the bag from him tomorrow.

I went for a long bus trip from Bedok to Boon Lay by SBS30. It was a very long journey. My butt hurts dearly.I use to travel long distance without feeling tired but it's different now. I felt so tired on the bus. Oh Lord grant me the energy again. I pray that you re-energise me before Mon's attachment. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

I met up with my sis at Kembangan Mrt station before taking the same bus to Bedok Interchange to have a quick bite. After that, we went to the Pasar Malam to shop. My younger sis bought loads of stickers. She love tickets. I bought my favourite SpongeBob SquarePants stickers too. We walked home after that. When we reached home, we saw Paul. He finished his dinner. My elder sis, dad and mum were in the kitchen whereas we were in the living room watching MediaCorp CHannel 5, The Confession of the TeenageDramaQueen.

I had a wonderful yet tiring day. It is night time now. The time is 10:09pm now. I want to have my knockout sleep now. Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home