Paul86

my personal blog...

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Changi Point [Part Two]

23rd Nov 2006
Hello everyone, it is 10:59pm now. I'm back for Changi Point [Part Two]. Here are the pics.

Finally I'm stepping on the beach for a shot...

Plane landng at the nearby Changi Airport...

It started to rain again so we ran to the nearby shelter again. This time, it is a bigger shelter...

Younger Sis taking her own pic...

Oops! She caught me taking her pic...

Younger Sis, me and my Elder Sis having a close-up shot...

Oh whao! Nice pic...

A view from Changi Point, opposite Changi Aloha chalets...

The Changi channel where the ships pass by everyday...

That's all for the pics I took that day. We sat near the beachfront and hav our small picnic plus singing worship songs to praise the Lord for the wonders he created. Thank Lord for everything that you have done for us.

I hereby ask for your forgiveness for the wrongdoing that I have done this morning. I pray that you forgive me Lord. I'm so sorry. Thanks for your kindness that you showered everyone with. Without you I won't be here today. I'm your creation and I shall obey you Lord. Lord I pray that you come me down as I feel my heart racing because of the results of my exams. Lord Jesus I put everything into your hands. In my precious Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Alright, I have to go. God bless you all. Thanks for popping by my blog. Cya! ! !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home