Paul86

my personal blog...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Pics not preview previously. . .

14th Nov 2006
These are some pics not preview at the previous article.


Jihan's Sis, Jihan, YueNing & Gen singing Happy Birthday song for CharGom

NeptuneGom & CharGom

SoftyGom & CharGom

ActPrettyGom & CharGom

MandaGom & CharGom

MariaChris & CharGom

MamaGom, CharGom & PapaGom

The Goms sisters

The Goms sisters & MariaChris

The Goms sisters posing again for another photo

SoftyGom bullied by MandaGom & CharGom

That is all for all the pics for that day. Have a great evening ahead. It is now 9:54pm. I'll be watching a Korean movie with my younger sis upnext. We bought tibits. I hope I won't puke when I see them later.

Alright cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home