Paul86

my personal blog...

Monday, November 06, 2006

Back from my road trip...

6th Nov 2006
Finally, I'm back from my road trip. I'm so tired. It is 10:25pm. I ate my dinner while watching the 9pm Channel 8 drama. Today is the first out of twenty episodes. I admire Ivy Lee's acting skills. She is an extra-ordinary, exceptional actress. She is getting better nowadays. I hope she will get the Best Actress Award in this year's Star Awards 2006. I'm having my finger crossed right now.

Let me tell you more about my raod trip. I went out of my home at around 4plus. I took a bus to Bedok Interchange. I switch to SBS Service 7 and took the bus all the way to Clementi. I alighted in Clementi Intercahnge at 5plus nearing to 6pm. It started to drizzle a little but I manage to cross over to the MacDonald's to have a drink.

After that, I took SBS Service 196 to Parkway Parade. I went for window shopping at Parkway Parade. I try to look out for my favourite jacket at Espirit but in vain. I bought the bubble tea opposite Parkway Parade. After drinking, I took SBS Service 43 to Upper East Coast Road to swtch to a feeder service back to my home.

It's been like a year since I went for a road trip like this. Guess I won't be going for another road trip anytime soon.

Alright I got to go now. CYA! ! !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home