Paul86

my personal blog...

Saturday, November 11, 2006

the day at Sakura buffet...

11th Nov 2006
Good afternoon everyone, it is 1:41pm. I'm feeling better than yesterday. Yesterday night I was feeling nausea, vomiting and wanting to faint. I think it was cause by the raw oyster that I had at Sakura. I had food poisoning.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures taken for the surprise buffet lunch at Sakura for our CharGom. YueNing and Chris wasn't in there because I do not have time to take their photo. Haha!

CharGom & Softy Gom posing for the shot...

CharGom laughing at SoftyGom...

SoftyGom sneezing, Char Gom picking up food...

MandaGom angry with NeptuneGom...

MandaGom okay, NeptuneGom crazy...

Finally a perfect shot for MandaGom & NeptuneGom...

The desert tower made by me...

We finish our food. Burp!!!

That's all for the photos for the buffet at Sakura. After that we headed down to CathayCineleisure to catch a movie, The Convenant. It was a great movie chose by CharGom.
Alright I will update you guys again on our surprise birthday cake to VIVO City. Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home