Paul86

my personal blog...

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Changi Point [Part One]

23th Nov 2006
A very good morning to everyone, it is exactly 12:00am! Hello and welcome to my blog. Sorry to update so late about my trip to Changi Point. Let you see the scenery of the rustic Changi Point. I love the natural beach. It is awesome!

Here are the pics I took that very day:


Views from the old bridge across Sungei Changi...

A scene on the ground of Changi Point...

Canoeist packing as storm approaches...

We are hiding under this small shelter. Actually this is not a shelter at all. It is an introcuction board of the olden days Changi beach, the history of Changi Beach, but it was a place for shelter as the storm approaches Changi Point...

A scene from the shelter...

It began to rain heavily...

Elder Sis still able to eat her popiah...

Younger Sis amazed over the M&M chocolates...

The strong wind blowing from the sea...

The light of hope...

The rain slows to a drizzle...

We are so relieved...

The tree view...

This is only the Part One of the pics. Stay tune to my blog for the Part Two of the pics. It is now 1:13am and I'm playing audition upnext so cya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home