Paul86

my personal blog...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

CharGom's surprise cake at VIVO City!

14th Nov 2006
Good evening everyone reading this blog! It is 9:00pm. I'm okay now. Thanks for all the love, care and concern. I got to watch what I eat nowadays. I'm not able to eat uncook seafood for now because of my weak gastro-intestinal organs. I have been praying all these days for a quick recovery and thank God that I recover fast. Amen!

I'm here to preview the pics taken the day we went to VIVO City to surprise CharGom for her birthday! I hope you have a great time browsing through the pics. Enjoy!

CharGom and her duckie

CharGom and her baggie

CharGom holding up her princess birthday card

CharGom and her new birthday skirt

CharGom opening her prezzie with our new MariaChris in the background! Haha!

CharGom's birthday cake

CharGom picking the candles

CharGom biting up the candles. Haha!

CharGom biting all the candles out of cake and she is happy!

MamaGom serving the cake

CharGom with her cake and drink

I think NeptuneGom is crazy. She want to box the cameraman which is me!

ActPrettyGom acting pretty and repeating the scene for Self Destruction!

(people not in these pics are Softy Gom, MandaGom, Jihan's Sis and PapaGom which is me; I will preview these pics soon)


That's all for these article. Thanks for dropping by my blog. CYA! ! !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home