Paul86

my personal blog...

Thursday, November 16, 2006

It is raining in broad-day light!

16th Nov 2006
Hello everyone, it is 3:12pm now. Guess what, the sun is shining brightly and it is raining heavily. Weird wheather. Never mind then, let's hope that there will be a rainbow later.

Yesterday was a whole day out starting from 9 in the morning. I went for my haircut at my aunt's saloon. We chatted till 12plus. My 3rd Aunt bought wanton noddles for me. It is the most delicious wanton noodles I ever tasted. The soup is not salty and you will not feel thristy after drinking it. The charsiew pork is self-made by the owner. The wanton filling is just nice. I love it!

After that I took SBS60 to Bedok interchange to meet my sister. She came from home to meet me in Bedok KFC. I ate Cheezy Popcorn Chicken and O.R. Fillet Burgur plus Pepsi. Then it starts to pour heavily. Thank God that the rain stop in time for us to take a bus to Changi Airport.

After that we took SBS24 to my house area for a change of bus to VIVO City to meet JoSpastic. We met JoSpastic and one of her attachment friend. We crap almost all the time and have great fun at VIVO! We went to this Chicken Rice restaurant to have our meal. We went to Giant hypermart to shop. Then Jowant to buy a metallic bottle so we went to Adidas to look for it.

Then we left VIVO City at around 6:30pm. I travelled home via MRT with Jo and my younger sis. I reached home at about 7plus. We had our dinner then we go straight to Changi Airport again to send our Small AUnt off. She is flying to India. Anyway, it was a 6 1/2hr trip there. before she flew off, we went to the Burger King to have our evening snacks. My elder sis's boyfriend was there too. We have great fun there!

Thank God for for a blessed day everyday! I love you Jesus Christ! Christmas Day is coming soon, got to start preparing soon. I'm so excited! Aright I got to go now. It is 3:46pm now. I will get back to you guys soon. Cya! ! !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home