Paul86

my personal blog...

Sunday, November 05, 2006

It is a Sunday evening and I'm back home!

5th Nov 2006
Hello everyone, it is 8:28pm now. How are you doing? I reached home an hour earlier. I'm so tired now. I went to church at around 7:30am. Church service ended at 11am. Me and my church friends went for our lunch at Paradiz Centre. I ate Dumpling Soup. It was okay, nothing special actually.

Me and my younger sis went to The Cathay to buy the ticket for the blockbuster movie, Sinking Of Japan! The ticket is 50cents cheaper than Golden Village & Eng Wah Cinemas. The Cathay is a very grand but deserted place. The shops there are countable. There is Ben & Jerry's, Starbucks and a few high-class cafe and restaurants. I love the ambience of The Cathay. It's like Cathay Cineleisure deja vu.

This is a pic of my ticket:


This is the poster of Sinking Of Japan:


It is a powerful japanese movie. Go watch it in the cinemas near you.

Before the movie, me, my younger sis & elder sis walk all the way to Plaza Singapura shop for tibits. We shop for sushi too. I love the Unagi sushi the most. There is a unique taste like salmon. After buying the tibits and sushi, we went to Breadtalk to buy bread for lumch cum dinner. I love the fire floss bread! It is the best bread I ever taste.

It is 9:57pm now. Actually I went to bathe and ate desert before i come back. Alroght I have to go now. I will catch up with you guys again. Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home