Paul86

my personal blog...

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Wonderful yet busy day. . .

26th April 2007
Good evening to you guys reading this. The time now is 4:39pm. I had a wonderful yet busy day. I learnt so much from admission to transfering and upgrading of patients. It had been a fruitful week so far. Thank Lord for a fruitful week. You blessed me with the staff whom are willing to spend their time to guide me and my fellow classmates. Thank you once again, in your precious name I pray, amen.

A funny incident happened today. Elaine bought Cadbury Chocolates from 7-eleven when she was haing her breaktime with us. She asked us to share the chocolates with her so I open up the packing. I was pleasantly surprised to see a four times bigger size of chocolate in there. I took it out to show Elaine. Everyone who saw that laugh out loud and hysterically. We called the huge chunk of chocolate, Tumour Choc!

I took three pics of this Tumour Choc, before it ended in my stomach. It's digested in my stomach now. Here are the pics:

Tumour Choc with the packing...

Elaine holding the normal size choc on the left, I'm holding on to Tumour Choc on the right...
After sinking my teeth into Tumour Choc

I had my drug test just now at 1plus 2pm. It was alright. I pray that I will pass this small test. I want to play some games before having my dinner. God bless and take care. Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home