Paul86

my personal blog...

Sunday, March 25, 2007

My sister sold me her handphone!

25th March 2007
Good evening everyone, the time is 5:37pm now. A few more hours to go for my PRCP in Changi Hospital. Anyway, I have a great news foryou guys. My elder sis sold her Nokia6280 to me! Thank you sis! God bless you abundantly! I should learn to be more careful in future. I do not want to lose my handphone again. This is the 3rd time I'm losing. Oh Lord, I ray that you help me. Thank you Lord Jesus!

I went for my morning service just now. After service, I went to Sunshine Plaza, two streets away to have the delicious Wanton Mee. We had that for lunch. We headed to TCC for a relaxing atmosphere because we want to enjoy our afternoon before heading to Plaza Singapura to collect my SIM card replacement. After that we took a train to Novena. My younger sis want to buy the typical Korean metallic bowl.

I bought four cans of drinks. To my surprise, DemiSoda Lemon and Pocari Sweat are also feature in HanaKimi, the taiwanese hit comedy. I drank DemiSoda Apple and fall in love with the juice immediately. My younger & elder sis love it too! That will be the best can-drink I drank so far. I'm still having three cans with me.

I will be watching HanaKimi later. Episode 6. Alright I have to go now. Here's a quote from me to you:

Be happy in everything you do and tell yourself that you can do it. Believe in it. When it's yours it will be yours eventually...

May God bless you all! CYA! ! !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home