Paul86

my personal blog...

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Outing during the 2nd week of PRCP to Marche...

28th April 2007
Hello everyone, the time now is 4:57pm. I just finish watching the 1st episode of Goong. I finally have time for this drama. Anyway, I went out with my friends yesterday after attachment. I was having morning shift yesterday. I went home after the shift. It was raining very heavily when I left home for Vivo City.

I took SBS222, looping Chai Chee estate. The path leading to Bedok MRT station beside Bedok Interchange was flooded till ankle-height. I was wearing my slippers. I almost slip and fell into the flooded area. Thank Lord I didn't. I crossed over via underpass to the other side because the taxi stand is there. I manage to flag down one taxi.

I reached Vivo City at around 5pm. JoSpastic reached early after her shift. I met up with her at OSIM store before heading towards HarbourFront MRT station to meet CharGom & SoftyGom. We decided to head over to Marche to have our late lunch. The four of us went into Marche feeling so homely because the settings there resembles cottage house.

We walked around the Marche surveying the food before ordering 4set of dishes to share while waiting for the rest to arrive. MamaGom & ActPrettyGom arrived together. ChriSpastic & her boyfriend, Kelvin arrived a while later. The last person was Melvin. After eating, we sent off SoftyGom to work. She worked night shift yesterday.

We went to CoffeeBean for a chat and IceBlended Coffee. Melvin treated us again. Thank you Melvin. Next time, it will be my treat! I left Vivo City at around 9plus reaching home at around 10:30pm. I had my dinner before sleeping. Thank God for such a wonderful day. Jesus, you are my one and only saviour and I will not forget you ever. Thanks for healing my hip pain. Although I still feel pain sometimes, I know you will heal me in time to come because you are my healer. I'm truly apologise to you for the wrongdoings I've done in the week and today Lord. I pray for your forgiveness. In your most precious name I pray, amen.

Here are some pics I took during our outing yesterday:

Veal Sausage, designed by CharGom...
I forgotten the name of this dish, anyway it is Fried Potato...

Calamari...
Mushroom Crepes, the best dish we had...
CharGom & SoftyGom...
JoSpastic munching on the potato, Mmm Yummy...
MamaGom & the forever ActPrettyGom...
The loving couple, ChriSpastic & Kelvin...
ChriSpastic, CharGom, SoftyGom, Me, JoSpastic, MamaGom & ActPrettyGom...
Kelvin, ChriSpastic, CharGom, SoftyGom, Me, JoSpastic, Melvin, MamaGom & ActPrettyGom...

That's all for today's blog. The time is 5:32pm. I will be starting my last week of PRCP on Mon. Tues will be a public holiday, Labour Day! God bless you all. Here's a qoute for you guys:

When you believe in what you do, you will have faith in making the best out of it. Do it according to His words and you will not be led astray...

Blessed weekend ahead! Cya! ! !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home