Paul86

my personal blog...

Saturday, November 04, 2006

I'm finally back after exams. . .

4th Nov 2006
It is 6:53pm. A big hello to everyone dropping by. I'm finally back again. My exams are over. My first paper was okay. As for the second and third paper, it was very tricky. I really hope I do not have to seat for any sub-paper again.

Lord Jesus thank you for carrying me through these time. I pray that I have enough sleep today. In my precious Jesus name I pray, Amen.

I think the haze is back again. The air here is so smoky and the view is blur. Let us hope that a big thunderstorm wash away the soke particles in the air. Anyway, I love the night weather nowadays. It is cool and breezy. Now Singapore is blowing the North-Eastward wind. I went visit YiWei in the hospital yesterday. She was admitted for dengue. I pray that she will recover soon so she can make a trip back to her hometown.

The song on my blog is actually from the Japanese Drama, Summer Snow. This is the theme song for that drama. Hope you guys like it.

I have to go now, I'm going to play a game with my sisters. It is now 7:04pm, have a great day evening ahead cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home