Paul86

my personal blog...

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Went back school to study & clear locker...

14th March 2007

Good morning everyone! How are you all doing? Please take care of yourself. The flu bug is here. I'm hit with it so I have to bear with it when I'm studying. I woke up from my sleep at about 9am. Now it is 9:34am.

Yesterday I went to school to study with Jihan & Nurul. Nurul was having her lesson in school yesterday. We studied in the e-plaza. We studied till 5:30pm before packing our things and head down to clear the locker. We did not know Christina was in school. She went school to study and waited for her boyfriend.


I took a few pics of our locker and LTK2, the lecture hall that we had our lectures for 3years. Here are the pics:
Our locker after clearing...
Our locker number H120...
Jihan & Christina clearing up the remains...
This is the lecture hall, LTK2 that we had our lectures for 3years. We will not be stepping into the lecture hall forever unless we are lucky enough to get this lecture hall when we come back for our Advanced Diploma. I miss this big but smelly lecture hall. Memories feels the hall. Alritght for now before I turn emotional...
These benches outside LTK2 were the place we sat to wait for the clearing or opening of LTK2. We had our lunch here when there aren't places available in the canteen area. We did our projects and sort out notes here too. I adsolutely miss the place now...

That's all for the pics. I'm logging off blogger to concentrate on my studies. I'm heading for my kitchen to study because if I'm in the study room I'll be tempted to use the computer. God bless and all the best for your exams and whatever you do. Do have a great day ahead.

Here's a quote from me to you:

Do not stress yourself up because you will fall sick in a long run...

I'm actually telling myself this yesterday so take care. Do not fall sick like me then you start telling yourself this. Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home