Paul86

my personal blog...

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Taking a break from my books!!!

17th March 2007
Good evening everyone, how are you guys doing? Are you studying? I'm so tired from studying. I feel so stressed now. Now I'm taking a break of my books. The time is 8:07pm now. I have been studying from 1plus in the afternoon. I finished my Management side of HS3034. Lord I pray that I can remember all the infomations that I studied. Lord I pray that I can put all to use during examination time. Thank God, amen.

In the morning, I woke up at around 8plus to help with mopping of the floor. After that, I went to my studyroom to study. I ended up watching 1 Litres Of Tears on youtube.com. I cried non-stop all the way through. I can't hold back my tears because I was thinking about my life and hers. I have a good life now yet I take it for granted most of the times. I'm really ashamed of myself. Oh Lord I'm so sorry for living my life like this. I pray that you forgive me and lead me on Lord Jesus. I'm very sorry.

Anyway, it was the most touching drama I watch since Brotherhood. 1 Litres Of Tears is the best Japanese Darma after Summer Snow. It is a true story of a girl in Japan aged 15years old who contracted a disease which will affect her movement of her body, her speech, her swallowing slowly; it is an incurable disease. She eventually pass on at the age of 25years old. She was borned in the year 1963.

I have posted a part of this drama under my segment at the side, Videos specially chosen 4 U. If you want to watch the rest of this drama, go to http://youtube.com and type 1 Litres Of Tears. I hope you enjoy this touching drama. It taught me to live my life to the fullest. Do not give up on what you do and remember to stay strong.

I really admire my fellow brothers and sisters who been through hardship. They are so strong. Their stories touches me very much. I have so much to learn. Here's a quote from me to you:

Live your life to the fullest because you will not know whether you will be here tomorrow...
Think about it. Alright, I have to go for now. I will get back to you guys soon. The time is 8:28pm now. God bless you all and cya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home