Paul86

my personal blog...

Monday, March 12, 2007

I'm Sorry!

12th March 2007
Good evening everyone, I'm back again. The time is 6:26pm. I was packing my cupboard and my notes. I woke up at 12plus in the afternoon today. I have been waking up very late for this few days. I guess I was drained from my energy. I stayed up late for almost everyday of the previous week. I was busy with projects and test. I will be resuming my revision tonight.

Anyways, somethings happen for the past few days. I really learnt my lessons. When you are not sure about anything, seek God and do not act rashly and cause hurt to others.

I apologise sincerely to you. I know I cause so much hurt to you and making you stressed up for the past few days. I'm very sorry. Oh Lord I'm asking for your forgiveness. Lord I pray that you make her a stronger woman and bring away the hurt I caused. I know what I say now are not very useful but I just want to say out to you Lord. I pray that you give her the energy to study for her exams and Lord guide her on in her life. She is truely a wonderful and caring lady. She will find someone much of worth than me. In your precious name I pray, amen.

Now I have to concentrate on my studies and seek you Lord Jesus. Thanks for not forsaking me all these while. Thank you Jesus!

Tomorrow I will be going to school to study with Jihan. I pray that I will concentrate on my studies. I will be studying HS3076 tomorrow. All the best to everyone who is taking exams or tests. God bless you all abundantly.

Here's a phrase from me to you:

He will go all out to find those who are lost; for he will never forsake you. Do not despise him just because you do not get the things you want. He loves you. Knock every door, there will be one that will open. Walk through with full of trust! He will guide you through so do not worry. Read his word...
Thanks for dropping by. It is 6:44pm now. I've to go. CYA! ! !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home