Paul86

my personal blog...

Monday, November 27, 2006

My little cousin is here...

27th Nov 2006
It is 7:43pm now. I'm having a very cooling day today. The rain just stop. I love this cooling wheather. By the way, my cousin is here now. He is playing a mock voilin now.

Anyway, I will be leading worship for the cell group this Sunday. I pray that I will have a calm heart and not to panic at all. This will be the 1st time leading for my cell group. This Sunday's cell group lesson will be on Giving. I need to find at least three songs for the worship. I have chosen four songs which includes Jesus Shall Take The Highest Honour, The Potter's Hand, Because Of Who You Are & Every Move I Make Give Thanks.

I will be watching TV later. I will be watching the Channel 8 drama.

I have to go for now. I will get back to you guys again. Hope you all enjoy the songs I specially chose for you guys. Thanks for coming to my blog, God bless you all. Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home