Paul86

my personal blog...

Saturday, November 25, 2006

It's raining and I'm very happy about it...

25th Nov 2006
It is 3:32pm, I just finish mopping the floor. It is squeaky clean. I love it. By the way it is raining cats and dogs now. I love the whether now. So cooling!

It was sunny just now, great whether to go to the beach again. I'm listening to Always Be My Baby - Mariah Carey. I'm so happy today! Thank God for creating such a wonderful and lovely place!

I'm meeting my friend later at 8pm. My mum and dad going out, both sisters going to buy cards somewhere in East Point. I just want to stay home till 8pm for now. Home Sweet Home! I think they are about to go out soon. I feel so clean now!

I'm going to church tomorrow. Miss my church friends because last week I did not go church. Lord forgive me!

Okay I'm going off now. I got to do some CDs stuffs. I will get back soon! Cya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home