Paul86

my personal blog...

Thursday, March 08, 2007

MamaGom's 20th Birthday pics!

8thMarch 2007
Good evening everyone, today is Thursday. The time is 11:40pm. Tomorrow will be my last day of school. I will be having a final presentation of my Polytechnic life today. Oh Lord, I miss school so much now. I will miss it more tomorrow. It seems like we were still in Year One. It seems like I jus taken my O 'level's result from my secondary school. Time really flies. End of semester exams, PRCP & National Service are upnext for me.

Anyway, I'm here to premiere the pics taken on the day of birthday celebration at MamaGom's house and at Sentosa:
MamaGom's Birthday Cake...
MamaGom & her Birthday Cake...
MamaGom wishing...
She blow the candles...
She's about to cut her cake...
ChriSpastic & JoSpastic with MamaGom blindfolded...
JoSpastic removing MamGom's blindfold...
MamaGom is surprised by the cravings on Palawan Beach sand...
Done by JoSpastic & ChriSpastic: Happy 20th Birthday Jihan...
MamaGom & SoftyGom playing ball on the beach...

That's all for the pics. God bless you all and see you all soon. Cya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home