Paul86

my personal blog...

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Lunar New Year!!!

18th February 2007

Good evening everyone, I just reach home from my visiting from my relatives' house. Happy Lunar New Year everyone, how's your hong baos collection today? By the way the time now is 6:10pm. Today I do not have church service because my service for Sunday push forward to Friday. I did not go for the Friday service because I was havng afternoon shift work that day.

I slept at 2plus in the morning jus now. Me and my younger sis were watching Mean Girls on our home computer. We watched only the 1st disc because she want to charge up her battery for the visiting. We eventually woke up at around 7plus in the morning. We had our breakfast and off we go for the visiting.

We went to our Grand 2nd Uncle home in Tampines. After that we went to my Grand Small Aunt house in Bedok North. We chatted for about 30plus minutes before proceeding to my Father side relative home in Bedok Reservoir. We had our lunch at my grandma house. The Ngoh Hiang was superd. The best Ngoh Hiang I ever taste. we also had a wide variety of New Year tibits. After that I went to my Small Uncle house for a short visit before heading to my 3rd Aunt house.

We are so lucky to have all relatives living in the East side of Singapore. My Small Aunt lend us her car for the day. Thank you Xiao Ee. Thank you Lord Jesus for a wondeful day today. I love you my Lord, my precious saviour. Amen!

Here is a pic of my friends in IMH during the 1st day of attachment there:


The Goms Family, JoSpastic, ChriSpastic & me(MamaGom not in the pic)...

Blessed day ahead to you all. Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home