Paul86

my personal blog...

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

4th day of Lunar New Year...

21th Febuary 2007
Good evening to you guys. The time is 8:20pm, I finished watching MediaCorp Channel U's 7pm Taiwanese Drama. I think I got addicted to the show. It was introduced to me by my drama freak sister, my younger sis. This will be the 1st Taiwanese Drama I watched in my life. I was into Korean Drama before this.

I met up with CharGom, MandaGom, NeptuneGom & SoftyGom at Bedok Interchange. We went to Bedok KFC for lunch. We chatted for about 1hour plus before heading to my house for Chinese New Year visiting. MamaGom, ActPrettyGom, JoSpastic, ChriSpastic, Sarah, WangQiong YiWei not able to make it because some were in overseas or not free.

We dicuss on our project for HS3076 & HS3077. We split up the questions to be done. Oh Lord Jesus I pray that we will have the time to finish our project on time and not rush everything to the last minute. Thank Jesus, in your precious name I pray, amen!

Here are some pics I took yesterday when I'm bored:
Face One...
Face Two, -_-'''...
Face Three...
Last Face...

That's all for the pics I took yesterday. Enjoy your week ahead. I'm going out to study tomorrow. Wish me all the best in my studies. Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home