Paul86

my personal blog...

Thursday, February 22, 2007

5th day of Lunar New Year...

22nd February 2007
Hello everyone, Good evening to you. The time is 10:28am now. How's your 5th day of Lunar New Year? I went out to Bugis's Popular to buy stationary and blank CDs, after that I went to the nearby McDonald's to study. I went to VIVO City to shop and meet my elder sis and Paul at Seah Im Hawker Centre to drink our favourite avacado milkshake. The best milkshake I ever drink so far.

Tomorrow I'm making a trip down to school to do my projects with my gomies. I'll not e updating my blog so frequently nowadays due to my busy schedule. If there is anything you want to tell me, type it on my tagboard. I will read my tagboard and reply you. God bless everyone of you. Have a great night sleep ahead, cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home