Paul86

my personal blog...

Sunday, December 03, 2006

The trip to Tampines IKEA on the 2nd day of opening...

3rd December 2006
The time is 9:40pm. This is a late posting actually. Anyway, I went to Escape Theme Park in the morning with my Elder Sis & her boyfriend, Younger Sis. We had lots of fun there. That was the 1st time I tried out the Datona. I love it. I feel so free. We reached Escape at about 9:30am. We left the theme park at around 1:30pm.

We thought of going to Tampines IKEA as the parking is free. We wanted to try out the famous Swedish meatballs but due to the queue we went shopping around the IKEA instead.

Here are some crappy poses me and my Younger Sis took. The pics are taken by my Elder Sis:

I'm actually wearing a basket on my head. Haha...

She is with her soft toy...

The snake is strangling me and biting her...

We have loads of fun at IKEA. After that, we went to Bedok for a lunch treat. I ate Fried Carrot Cake, the black soy version. It was so delicious. After that I went home to bathe because of the smell from the Wet&Wild at Escape.

Then I went back to Tampines Interchange to meet MandaGom, NeptuneGom, CharGom & SoftyGom to go to Tampines IKEA again. It was the 2nd time in a row for me to go IKEA in just one day. NeptuneGom bought lots of stuffs. I was suppose to buy the $1.90 clock for ActPrettyGom but was very budget. I called ActPrettyGom when we are going home that I will buy the clock tomorrow.

ChaGom, SoftyGom and I took SBS168 all the way from IKEA to Bedok Interchange. We reached Bedok in 30mins time then SoftyGom wanted to go to toilet so we followed her to the Princess Mac. I bought McWings. After that CharGom went home by bus. I walked to the SBS7 berth to take the bus with SoftyGom. We waited for very long.

At last the bus came, we boarded the double-deck SBS7. Actually I'm stopping just one stop away from interchange. A bus conductor came up to check on the passengers. She said I did not tap my EZ-link. I'm surprised because I tap my card! She explain to me maybe there was a glitch. Anyway, I got down at the bus stop and took SBS222 home.

That's all for my adventure for the wonderful Saturday.

On Sunday, My dad was suppose to bring to Changi Beach but we went for blood donation instead. After that we went home and I helped out in mopping the floor. I have learnt something from mopping the floor.

Everytime when I'm mopping the floor, I'm always not happy. I kept saying that my younger sis did not want to help out but something just shoot me in the head. There is a voice telling me. Do with a cheerful heart, not reluctantly. I know God is talking to me. My attitude changes after that. That evening, I went to Tampines IKEA with my dad again. It was very crowded. There is even a queue for entering for monitoring the crowds in IKEA.

We shopped for a very long time. That is where I found out that the clock ActPrettyGom asked me to buy was out of stock! I called her, luckily she did not scold me. Me and my dad were shopping for door stopper. In the end we went looking at all unque stuffs, trying out everything. My dad keeping saying lame jokes. I was laughing non-stop.

After that we went home by SBS168. When I reached home, my younger sis helped me write out the worship songs for today. I was suppose to lead the worship today but it was postpone to Jan2007. I'm debuting for the 1st or the 2nd cell Sunday of Jan.

Alright, I have to stop here. I guess this is my longest article this year. Thanks for the patience reading my blog. God bless you all abundantly. Love you guys always. I'm ending today's article with a verse I memorised yesterday:

2 Corinthains 9:7

He should give what he decided in his heart to give; not reluctantly or under complusion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

Think about it. Goodnight. It is 10:09pm. I have to sleep now. I have to wake up at 6am tomorrow for attachment. God bless. Cya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home