Paul86

my personal blog...

Sunday, December 03, 2006

My last day for holiday for now...

3rd December 2006
It is December now. The time now is 8:58pm. A big hello to everyone reading this article. How are you guys doing today? I'm doing fine. Anyway, my holidays are ending in about 3hrs time. Tomorrow I will be having my hospital attachment at CGH. I pray that I will do my best in everything I do for this attachment and learn what is being taught. Thank you Lord Jesus for such a wonderful November holiday. I love it the most. Thank you Lord. In my precious Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Sorry for not updating the past few days, I was enjoying the last week of my holiday. On the Wednesday, 29th Nov, I went to the beach with my mum, younger sis and my little cousin. We had a very wonderful time at the beach. My little cousin played on the white sandy beach. My mum gave us money to ride the bike. We went to the beach in the morning.

When me and my younger sis wnet to rent our bikes, we saw our elder sis with her friend. She went to beach before us for cycling too. My younger sis thought of renting a two-person bike but I disagreed therefore we rent two different bikes. After that, we went on cycling to the end of the track. We came to a place which i called 'The Twilight Zone'. This place is beautiful! I love the beach so much.

Here are some pics to show you bout the trip that day:

It was a bright and sunny day...

Some teenagers building sandcastles...

Look at the beautiful sandy bach and the deep blue sea...

Beach at 'The Twilight Zone'...

The sea view from the breakwater at 'The Twilight Zone'...

More pics to come. Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home