Paul86

my personal blog...

Saturday, December 09, 2006

End of this week attachment.

9th December 2006
Hello everyone! I miss you guys so much! How are you guys doing? It is 12:14am now. It's dawn now. I was having afternoon shift at Changi Hospital just now. This is the end of my 1st week attachment.

I have been waiting for this time to come. I want to rest again but I'm not asleep yet. I'm typing this article. I just drank two big bottles of water and a cup of tea. I'm so full now. My stomach is about to burst soon. I feel like vomiting now. Oops, oh my, help me!

Anyway, I have learnt useful skills to apply in future. Next week, I'm writing report with my staff nurse. If there is chance to pass report, I'm really glad to do so too. Before I forget, my case study will be due this coming Wednesday. Oh Lord, I pray that I can do my best. Thanks for a wonderful week of attachment my precious Lord! Amen.

I'm ending this article with a photo I took with my little cousin. I love this photo very much. Take a look at it:

Goodnight everyone. Have a great weekend ahead. My tagboard is under construction at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Thanks for visiting my blog. I really appreciate it the most. God bless all of you. Cya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home