Paul86

my personal blog...

Monday, October 02, 2006

Sleeping soon. . .

Oct 2nd 2006
It is dawn now, 12:23am. How are you people doing? Hope you are fine.

Some of my friends are having clinical assessment later. I hereby wish them all the best in their studies and pray that Lord will help them retain what they have studied and put them to great use. Thank you Lord for grating this prayer of mine. Thank you my Lord Jesus Christ!

A few hours ago I was at Jihan's house. Joanna, Jihan and I were studying together. We really had fun and we revise ETT Intubation together. Most of all we have already understood. I promise Jo to revise with her on ETT Suctioning and CVP later when I meet Jihan and her in library at 10am. I really hope that she will not confuse herself later when she is having her assessment. All the way my friend.

Charmaine, I know you can do it. All the way Char Gom. Papa Gom will be proud of you! All the best and God bless you abundantly. Don't get mixed up or preoccupy your mind with other unimportant stuffs. Forcus and do well. We Goms have faith in you. Lord bless this Gom of ours. Amen!

To Elizabeth, same to you too. All the way girl, you can do it. I pray that you will remember everthing you have studied and put to great use for your assessment later. All the best!


To others taking the assessment tomorrow, one advice for you guys. Say what you have learnt and do what is right. Think about it. Love you guys lots! God bless you very much!

By the way I will not be staying back in school later for long. I need to reach home before my mum's cooking turn bad.

Thank God for having such a caring family to live in! I'm really blessed with all your love Jesus! Thanks for filling this home with such warm love! I love you Abba Father. Oh Lord I want to submit myself to you! Take me and lift me up Lord! I want to make you proud Lord! Use me, fill me Lord, Fill me with the holy spirit og my Lord! In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

Have faith in everything you do and do not doubt in anyway. Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home