Paul86

my personal blog...

Saturday, September 30, 2006

I'm home again!

Sep 30th 2006
It's 12:00am now. I'm using my elder sis computer to type this blog. I just eaten my share of mooncake! I love the yam mooncake although it's a bit too sweet. My elder sister, mum and I love the snow skin mooncake [made by Amanda]. I like the green tea mooncake and the sesame mooncake the most. The yellow mooncake is very sweet. The snow skin is just nice. It's soft. I love snow skin mooncake!

A very good morning to everyone! It is a cool morning now because the sun hasn't rise yet. How are you guys doing? This the day that the Lord has made. Praise the Lord!

It is 12:02am now. I'll be editing my personal house computer desktop later. I'm ging to save everthing into my computer's backup disc. Thank God for having my computer back here again.

Anyway just now I saw fireworks when I was walking towards Yio Chu Kang MRT Station at about 8plus. I'm still wondering why is there fireworks in Ang Mo Kio? Still pondering about that since. I went home with YueNing and Ivan just now. I took SBS 86 to Ang Mo Kio Interchange then switch to SBS 25 to my house area. It was a smooth journey home. The aircon is just right for me to fall asleep. Haha!

I was watching My Girl [Korean drama]. The storyline is a bit similar to another Korean drama, Full House. I love this show so much. I watch the N-G of the show, it is so hilarious! I laugh non-stop for almost 5mins! You guys should watch it! Haha!!!


A few of my friends birthday coming soon. Lord I pray that you bless them with the wisdom, knowledge and the confidence to live their lives to the fullest. Thank you Jesus for granting my wishes. Oh Lord Jesus, I'm sorry to done a very wrong doing. I pray that you will forgive me for everything that I have done wrong. I'm sorry. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

I really hope I will chnge for the better. I should be more open minded and sensitive to what I say to my friends and family members. I'm sorry if I have hurt anyone to any extent. I here by sincerely apologise to everyone whom I've shown face to. Give me time to change. I promise I will change. Thank you.

It's 12:17pm now and I have to go to rest soon. Thanks for dropping by. Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home