Paul86

my personal blog...

Thursday, September 21, 2006

It is Thursday night. . .

Sep 21st 2006
It is Thursday night, 11:02pm. I'm at home in my cosy study room. I my butt is so painful and uncomfortable because I just release some tension somewhere in there. Finally I'm relieve. Thank God!

It is 11:20pm. Still typing on this blog. Have been a wonderful day doing project in school today. Gen nearly forgotten her labtop. All thanks to Charmaine. Thank God!

I went home with Jihan just now. We took SBS 72 all the way to Tampines Interchange. We chatted all the way from Yio Chu Kang Interchange till we alight from bus at Tampines Interchange. I waited with her for our buses to come next, her bus came first. Mine came 5mins later. Thank God!

I was happy to meet my friend! I miss her very much. It has been 2to3 years since I saw her face to face. We chatted on the bus then she alighted at her bus stop. I suddenly felt so hungry. I quickly took SBS222 home. My mum whip up my favourite dish, my mum's special fried rice. She added fried Garlic on top of it! It was so tempting! I love it so much. Thank God!

Thank you Lord for everything that is happening today! Lord I pray that you forgive me for the extremely wrong thing I've done this morning. I'm really sorry for what I have done. I deeply and sincerely apologise to you. I'm sorry.

I'm going to sleep soon. t is 30mins to 12midnight. It is now 11:32pm. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I appreciate it so much. Please leave a message and I'll reply your message when I'm free. Thank you so much. Cya! ! !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home