Paul86

my personal blog...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm back again FINALLY!!!

Sep 26th 2006
Hello everyone, I'm back again. Sorry for not blogging for the past few days. I was busy doing project and editing the slideshows for our FYP [Final Year Project].

All of these time spent were paid off! I'm so happy! Thank you my precious Lord Jesus! Thank you for making my dreams come true! I love you very much oh Lord!

Anywayz it is now 11:36am. I'm having a 1hour break and I'm u in my school's eplaza blogging. Later I'll be going up to meet my dearest friend, Jihan!
There are two more projects to go.

Char Gom, Fluffy Gom, Manda Gom, Neptune Gom, Act Pretty Gom and Han Ji Bang Gom, I love working with you guys so much! We are the Goms Family. I'm so proud to be part this family. Papa Gom very happy! So happy! I will miss yesterday presentation so much!
Later I need to clear up the room. Thank you everyone for their support. Thank You so much! May God bless you all abundantly! I really appreciate you guys so much.

Thank you JoSpastic, ChriSpatic for all your support too! Haha! Ok tone down before everyone turn to look at me. Haha! I'm pai seh la! Haha!

Alrit it is 11:47am now and I gotta go. I'm meeting Jihan at Level 6 now. Will get back to you guys soon! Thanks for dropping by my blogspot! CYA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home