Paul86

my personal blog...

Friday, September 29, 2006

A Big Hello to everyone...

Sep 29th 2006
A Big Hello to everyone, not it is 2:23pm. How are you people out there doing? I'm currently sitting in my school's eplaza typing this blog. I'm waiting for Ivan to come. We are registering National Service via internet later.

I want to say a very big Congratulations to everyone who took the assessment today! They all passed! I'm so happy for them. They have done their very best Lord, thank you Lord! Oh Lord I pray that you bring calmness to my remaining friends who are taking their assessment next week. Thank God I found you! Thank you my precious Lord, my saviour.

Sitting behind me are YueNing and Jihan. YueNing just change her blog. Go take a look at her blog.

The sly is getting a bit darker now. I think it is going to rain soon? The whether nowadays so humid and hazy. The air is choking! The night before when I went home from school, I got off SMRT854 at my house area, the air was so choking. The smoky stench is so heavy! My house windows are all closed! I can't stand the smell really.

Anyway it is 2:32pm and Ivan still not here yet. Where are you Ivan? Are you coming or not?

I was listening to Christina Aguilera new album, 2nd disc. It's awesome! I love her pipes and she is getting more beautiful than ever. Her Ain't No Other Man is a hit in the US and many other countries. It is going up the Singapore National chartshow very fast.

It is 2:57pm now. I was registering some parts of my National Service. I still need more information for my National Service. I will miss school when I graduate!

Alright I have to go now. It is 3:02pm. See you guys soon. Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home