Paul86

my personal blog...

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Back from church...

1st Oct 2006
Happy Children's Day! It is 2:50pm, I just reach home from church. My sisters are still staying back because my younger sis having 'N' Levels tomorrow. My elder sis teaching her Math. I taught her Geography just now. We had McDonald's just now.

Lord I pray that my sis will remember the things she studied and put to use for her 'N' Levels tomorrow. From Mon till Fri will be her last few papers. She will be having holidays after that. She is looking forward to her holidays! I pray that she will have a clear and calm mind to do her best for her 'N' Levels! May you bless her Lord. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.


Do you guys remember when was the last time you celebrating Children's Day? Mine was back in 1998, in the 20th Century, last century. I miss those childhood days. Thank you Lord for letting me live past those years. Thanks for all the blessings you have given me. Thank you my precious Lord Jesus Christ!

Now it is 2:56pm, I'm meeting my friend to pass my notes on Sociology & Psyco. My friend will be coming to NYP, for a diploma course next year.
Then I'll be meeting Jihan and Joanna to study for our clinical assessment. Christina not joining us. YueNing may be coming too.

I'm listening to Lee Jun Ki's song now, it's either One Love or One Word. It is a ballad. By the way it is a Korean song. Sarang Ne Yo!

I'll be buying Joi Chua complilation album soon! I've gotten my pocket money! My daddy gave me last night. Thank you Dad! I must cut down on spening so much on CDs. Sorry for letting my friends worry for me not having money to eat and drink. Thanks for the care and concern my dearest friends! May God bless you guys abundantly! Praise the Lord!

It is 3:03pm. 45mins more to go to meet my friend. What should I do now? Let me see...
Oh before I forget I have to transfer all my project stuffs from my younger sis thumbdrive to my desktop soon. Thanks for leading me your thumbdrive! Haha!

Alright I have to do some transfering job. God bless you on this hazy Sunday afternoon, haha! Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home