Paul86

my personal blog...

Sunday, October 08, 2006

My trip to VIVO City

Oct 8th 2006
It is 1:45am, hi everyone, how are you? Have you guys drop by VIVO City? VIVO City is officially open although lots of shops not yet open.

The major tenant, Tangs is open. The bortique they sell there are marvellous! So well and perfect. They blend East & West together. They have a tea section, specially dedicate to tea. They teach you how to brew good tea. They sell four different groups of tea, Green, Ice, White & Chai. Just go and enjoy yourself there.

Toys'R'us is also open. To my surprise, there is no sign of McDonald's and KFC. The only fast food restaurants are Carls J, Long John Sliver & Burger King. There is Coffee Bean. Starbucks will open soon.

Espirit is open. There is this jacket that caught my sight. It is love at first sight! It is white in colour. I really love the texture. White is a neutral colour so it blends with any colour.

Golden Village cinema is the only cinema in VIVO City. Go enjoy your movies there. I heard when Golden Village having their grand opening, they may invite some Hollywood stars like Elijah Woods from Lord Of The Rings to come. Let's keep our fingers crossed! Haha!

Thank God for blessing Singapore with so many good things. Thank you my precious Lord Jesus Christ!

Anyway me and my friend went to Suntec City to have our dinner. We went to KFC to have our dinner. Then I went to CityLink's HMV to buy CDs. I bought Clay Aiken's new album. The album is the most wonderful album I heard so far. I love all the tracks. By the way, his new single is Without You. It is a cover version of the original song, which was also sung by Mariah Carey.

I really enjoy the whole day! One thing that I hate was the HAZE! The news reported that the morning HAZE was at PSI:130! The evening HAZE was at PSI:150! Now the night is cooling with minimal HAZE. I open all windows to let the cool air in before later 6am in the morning, the HAZE come back again! Oh Lord I pray that the wheather will be better. I pray that the South West monsoon reaches fast to put out the fires in Sumatra. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

To Jihan: I'm sorry for not going online early to do project with you. Sorry to let you wait. I'm really very sorry. I'll send you the management part for our project by tonight. Sorry.

Thanks for dropping by, cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home