Paul86

my personal blog...

Friday, October 06, 2006

Finally. . .

Oct 6th 2006
Hello everyone? It is 7:17pm now. How was your day? I'm finally back again. Thanks for dropping by. I really appreciate it so much. I'm currently at home now. I'm looking forward to celebrate Mooncake Festival later at night. I got to try the famous mooncake my mum bought.

I reach home at about 5plus just now. Happy Mooncake Day! Haha!

I was doing project in school just now. I'm doing a presentation on Ovarian Cancer. This presentation is due next week. I really hope that everything will be fine. Today my classmates presented their part. They put in lots of effort, may God bless them. Thank God for each and everyday. I love you Lord!

Thank God I pass my clinical assessment. I'm so relieve that this assessment is over. Thank God.



Tell you something, I'm going to VIVO City tomorrow! VIVO City open tomorrow so do drop by. It will be a great experience! Alright I have to go now. Thanks for dropping by again! Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home