Paul86

my personal blog...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Help me!

Sep 19th 2006
"Oh lord help me! My computer at home crash again. It is the 2nd time in a row for less than 1year! I'm so disraught now! Help me. My FYP part is all lost for now. I hope my computer do not need any rebooting at all. Why must this thing happen to me? I have so much important things in there. I've just lost my precious thumbdrive and now this? I can't even help myself."

It is now in the morning, 11:42am. I just finish lecture. Now I'm in e-plaza. the above statment was what I said to myself and to my friends last night and this morning. I've been thinking about this through the night. And there is one solution that is to leave everything in God's hands and stop complaining. I almost forgotten about him for what he had done for me. I'm not even believing in what he will do for me. I'm sorry Lord for what I have done and I pray that you will forgive me for all the complaints I have in my life. Thanks for everything you have done for me.

Thank you Charmaine, YungHwui and Genevieve for your encouragement last night on MSN. Without you guys I may even throw my computer CPU out of the window. That was what I told Charmaine last night. Once again thank you my dearest friends.

Anyway yesterday I took SBS 72 with Jihan all the way to Tampines Interchange. When we were about to get off the bus, there is this Secondary school buy sleeping like a dead log. I shook him vigorously, Jihan do the same thing but that guy just couldn't wake up! We really thought that he is dead or something. Then the bus driver came up to wake him up. He also did the same thing. To my horror, he died! I was so shocked! The ambulance came to fetch him to CGH I think? (P.S. the sec sch boy never die)

Then I took SBS 31 from Tampines interchange. Guess who I saw? I saw Wei Xing! It is been a long time since I saw him. He is currently having attachment in CGH. He got up the bus and walk straight to the back of the bus without even noticing me. He only notice me when I got down the bus at Bedok Swimming Complex. I message after that. He's coming back school this Thursday. I need to pass him his cert. for the National Education we took last year.

When I reach home, my sis made Japanese Pizza for me! I love Japanese Pizza. It is so delicious!
Alright it's now 11:59am and I'm leaving now for my Tutorial. I'll catch up with you people again! Cya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home