Paul86

my personal blog...

Friday, September 15, 2006

Early Dawn...

Sep 15th 2006
The time is 12:23am. A very good morning to everyone awake and reading this. Sorry if you are reading this article in the afternoon or at night.

Less than 12hours ago, I had my NAPFA test. I failed. I'm prepared for this actually, because I can't even do a single pull up. I need further practices to improve, I think? My standing broad jump is 198cm, fail by a few cm. My 2.4km is 13.56min, fail too. I passed my sit & reach (55cm), sit ups (38/min), shuttle run, (10.4secs). Total only 12points. Sad right?

Anyway I'm going for practices provided by my school. I got to start training my best in order to get Silver. I really hope I can get at least a Sliver. To get a sliver is 21points. I'm short of 9points. I did my best and I'll not regret it. Even though I have to go for extra 2months, I'll just take it as a training for my actual NS. By the way if u do not know what NS means, it means National Service where all guys above a age limit MUST go for this Service. Only for guys.

I have to go for my lab practice later in the morning at 8am. Now it is 12:33am and I'm sleeping soon; got to wake up at 5:45am later. Oh yes before I forget, this song is by Jason Mraz, entitled The Remedy. I hope to share this wonderful song with everyone especially to the My Dearest column. I love you all so much and I mean it. God bless you abundantly forever.

THANK GOD for bringing Sarah and Amanda back together! What I prayed for finally come through! I'm so thankful Oh Lord!
I hereby pray that Joanna and Genevieve will forgive each other for what wrong doings they have done to each other, just like how you forgives us everytime no matter what we done wrong. Lord you are great and almighty! No one can compare you with anything in this world. This world belongs to the satan. Bring me back into your warm and loving arms Lord! In my precious Jesus name I prayed, AMEN!

Alright now it is 12:44am. I'm dozing off now. Cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home