Paul86

my personal blog...

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hi...

Sep 12th 2006
Hi everyone, it's 2:22pm. I'm in e-plaza 5th level. I will be going for lecture soon at 3pm.
Have you guys watch the documentary of the Sep 11th? When I watch it, my hearts wrench. I know I can't feel what they actually felt that instant. It's so intense.
When I heard one of Joanna's MP3 song with some clips of the actual events I almost cried. So heartache. I will never forget this soundclip bout this lady saying "What I see when i looked up are people jumping off the burning tower."
I remember that very day. I was in secondary school still. I went home that day still not knowing about the terrorist attack on the US. That evening, my neighbour gave us sushi she brought home from her workplace at Takashimaya. She broke the news to us. I wasn't the person who collect the sushi. I heard it from my younger sis.
It was bout 10pm. Just about for the Channel 8 news. we switch on the tv. There is this breaking news which is repeating the planes slamming into the 1st tower. Then come the news, live from US.
This time, it's showing the 2nd plane slamming into the 2nd tower. AND a business guy waving his blazer, next moment he started climbing down. He lose his grip and he fall all the way down. The next scene is the camera man running towards the man who had fallen. They did not shoot the scene because it is just too gross!
When I saw that, I'm dumbfounded! I'm shocked! I feel like crying out even when I'm typing this now. It is so saddening!
Oh lord I pray that you carry us through all these troubles! Amen!

My hearts went out all to the victims direct and indirect of the Sep 11th disaster. Thank god that I'm here still living in a safe environment. Singapore I love you and will never forget you. This is my home!

It's 2:49pm now. I'm gooing down to LTK2 to join Jihan & YueNing. Jihan is makaning outside LTK2 at one of the tables. Her dad brought her food! She doesn't need to go down to her dad's store to collect.
Ok I'm going off now. GOD Bless everyone who is reading this! Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home