Paul86

my personal blog...

Monday, September 11, 2006

Hi again!

SEP 11th 2006
Hi again! Welcome back to my blog again! It's 1:40am liaoz!!!
I'm still not sleepy yet. Haha! Guess I'll be sleepy lata. Haha!
Now I'm chatting with Christina Aguilera..Ooops hehe..Itz Christina from our class la. Haha!
Sending her Qian Li Zi Wai - Jay Chou & Fei Yu Qing.
I love that song so much. I bought his album on Friday coz i can't wait any longer. Haha! That is his new song! Haha! You should listen to this song. Itz evergreen cum R&B cum Ballad! Great collaboration!!! I just love the duet! Jay Chou really got the talent to write his own song. I admire him so much!
Currently I'm writing 3 new songs! Two songs are bout GOD. Another one is actually a Love Song again. Itz about a love that neva dies...
Haha! Alrit hope can place music for my blog for u guys to listen. Haha!
I'll go search for it. Itz 1:56am now.
Me go sleep liaoz. Rest well lata guys! Haha! Cya. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home