Paul86

my personal blog...

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Learning from mistakes...

6th March 2012, 2340hrs.
Good evening to all. Hi I'm back again! Just finish bathing. Now taking a rest soon after I end this blog.

I have to learn to be better and not follow sheep what others doing. How can someone learn from no mistake? Everyone learns from mistakes and be a better person. I want to thank my colleagues for pointing out things that I can improve. Without them telling me, sometimes I might not even know. Thank God for putting people around me guiding me each step I take.

Thank God for all the blessings I received from you oh Lord. I'm deeply grateful for your love and blessings. Lord I pray that you will continue to mould my heart to make it more like you. Change the harden hearts of many and I pray that their hearts will turn to you soon :) thank you Jesus Christ. In your name I pray, amen.

Okay, I'm sleeping now. It's 2349hrs. Goodnight folks! Love all of you and God bless in abundance :) cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home