Paul86

my personal blog...

Monday, July 26, 2010

A good rest...

26th July 2010, Monday, 1531hrs
Good afternoon to all who are reading this. It is indeed a cool afternoon. It had been drizzling since early morning. Thank God for this good rest. I got injury on my right foot and it hinders my movement while walking. I limp a bit while walking but feeling better now compared to a few days ago. I want to thank God for helping me and healing me each and everyday. Thank you Lord Jesus!

I want to say a big thank you to all my family, relatives, friends and colleagues for their care and concern. I'm very grateful! :)

I will be back to work on Wed, morning shift. I want to apologise to my colleagues for coming back for my duties because I was on MC. Thank you so much for helping. You are really grately appreciated dearly :)

Lord I pray that you help me when I'm back to work. I pray that you will decrease the pain or take away the pain from my right foot when I work & while I'm walking. Thank you Lord for your care and love! In your precious name, I pray, amen.

God bless all abundantly :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home