Paul86

my personal blog...

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I want to thank God for helping me solve this proplem...

17th June 2010, Thursday, 1611hrs
Oh Lord thank you for helping me with the problems that I faced. Thank God for reminding me always to keep everything need and tidy.

Lord I want to thank you for helping me with this problem:
I am the leader of the Musical for the Nurses Day at CGH. The audition was on the 15th June 2010. That's the day that I'm in church camp. I was really worried that everyone will scold me for being irresponsible. Lord I'm sorry for being irresponsible to the rest of the group and my NM.

When I reached Singapore, I called my ward for my week schedule and asked if Sister around because I need to talk to her. Afterwhich I called Sheela and apologise to her regarding the absence for the audition and made everyone so anxious. Thank God for her forgiveness! Praise to you Lord.

I called my NM after that to apologise to her too for my absence. She said she was disappointed and I felt sorry for that. I reassured her that if there is another musical in future, we will join and try out. Thank God for everything, I wouldn't have called my NM if not for you Lord. Thank you Lord.

I'm glad that everything's fine now. Praise the Lord.

Lord I pray for your continuous blessing. Lord I pray for you to be the master of my heart that I will yearn for you everyday of my life. Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord. In your most high name I pray, amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home