Paul86

my personal blog...

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Awaiting for replies from CGH...

27th October 2009, 9:25am, sunny...

Good mroning to all. I'm currently waiting for CGH to reply on regards to my application. What take them so long to reply me? AH immediately ask me to be a staff after the interview last Friday. I have up till tomorrow to reply AH for staff nurse position.

Anyways, I went for CGH interview last Thurs and AH interview last Fri. CGH called me on Wed afternoon to ask me for an interview the following day. So now I got to wait and see what will CGH offer me. I called them up but in vain so wait...

Oh My Small Aunt married on Sun. Congratulations to you Xiao Ee and Uncle Shabir. Haha! May God bless both of you. Have a blissful and blessed journey ahead! I love the both of you dearly! God bless.

I'm going for a run soon. I might be running in the late afternoon. Haha!

I got to go. Will update my blog soon. Bye. Take care.

...paul got to go now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home